Native Yoga Center Juno Beach / West Palm Beach FL
Practice, practice practice!
Native Yoga Center is way more than a yoga studio. It's a Palm Beach destination. The place where authentic yoga classes premiere, superstar teachers hold hands-on workshops and yogis of all ages just come to hang. Todd and Tamara McLaughlin, the co-founders of Native Yoga, have been a part of the local and global yoga scene for over a decade, and Native is their way of helping to keep Palm Beach yoga culture alive and vibrant. So whether you're looking for the perfect class to deepen your practice, a personalized Thai Massage bodywork session, some Mysore Style Ashtanga, or just some cool Native Yoga vibes, drop by and check it out.
Native Yoga Center offers Ashtanga Yoga and Native Yoga Vinyasa classes, Traditional Thai Massage and Thai Massage Certification Training, monthly workshops, Native Yoga Teacher Training and private classes.
Schedule Classes, Workshops, or Shop Our Online Store!
Todd McLaughlin, LMT, ERYT & Tamara McLaughlin, ERYT
Learn more about us
Buy Native Yoga Gift Cards Online!
NATIVE YOGA IMMERSION TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
200hr & 500hr Yoga Alliance Certification
Pick a weekend to begin and work toward RYT200 or 500 at your own pace!
View more details.
- Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Babies & Tots, Early Fall Session, Sept 2nd-Oct 7th, 2015
- Native Yoga Immersion Weekend w/ Todd and Tamara, September 18th-20th, 2015
- Greg Nardi ~ Ashtanga Yoga Workshops ~ September 25th & 26th, 2015
- SUP Paddle Board & Yoga Class, Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
- David Miliotis ~ Ashtanga Yoga Weekend ~ Save the Date ~ November 6th-8th, 2015
- Tim Feldmann ~ Ashtanga Yoga Weekend ~ February 19th-21st, 2016
- Hatha Yoga w/ Will Duprey, Saturday, April 16th, 2016
- Save the Date ~ Krista Shirley at Native Yoga, June 11th &12th, 2016